Friday 31 May 2013

Longtime no see!

Longtime no see!

Ho hum I've not written an entry for since Dec 2011, has it really been that long! A lot has changed since then, Isabelle is in a new school and Jacob is about to start school this September, a baby no more! On a sad not my father-in-law passed away last November and is much missed, taken far to soon.

I loved to discuss things crafty with him, as he was good with his hands too and he was also an only child like me, so we had an understanding for some of our quirks. His passing has left a big whole but we have some wonderful memories as he certainly lived life to the full, and little positive things come to mind every now and again with various experiences we have.

I changed jobs last year, still working for the same company but now have a boss in Germany. I wish I spoke German, I've made attempts in the the past but only little bits stick! I found a colleague who loves her LYS in Hamburg...lots of tempation and different wools to those you normally get in the UK.

On the crafty side, I seem to be doing more woolly stuff now, especially crochet - main influences come from Attic 24 - using Stylecraft. Current project is a rainbow blanket using the colourways from KnitKnatKnot UK 's blog its coming along well though an evening's crochet is just a couple of rows.


















I have also been getting to grips with Pinterest & Instagram.







No comments:

Post a Comment